i.safe MOBILE GmbH guaranteed for products as free of defects in material, design and workmanship for the period of twenty four (24) months for electronic devices and six (6) months for the following accessories: Batteries, chargers, headsets, cables.
The guarantee time starts at the date of purchasing. If during the period of guarantee this product proves defective under normal use and service, contact our service team directly. The liability of the i.safe MOBILE GmbH and its appointed maintenance company is limited to the cost of repair and/or replacement of the unit under guarantee.
For further questions please contact our service centre.
1. i.safe MOBILE GmbH obligations are to the repair of the defective part, and at its discretion to replace it with a fully functional, complete service device.
2. Repairs under guarantee must be carried out by an authorized i.safe MOBILE GmbH service centre. Repairs that are carried out by service centres not authorized by i.safe MOBILE GmbH, as well as the costs incurred for such repairs and any loss or damage resulting from the same shall not be covered by the guarantee granted by the i.safe MOBILE GmbH.
3. Repair or replacement under the terms of this guarantee does not give right to extension to or a new starting of the period of guarantee. Repair or direct replacement under the terms of this guarantee may be fulfilled with functionally equivalent service exchange units.
4. THE GUARANTEE IS NOT APPLICABLE IN CASES OTHER THAN DEFECTS IN MATERIAL, DESIGN AND WORKMANSHIP. THE GUARANTEE DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING:
- Periodic checks, maintenance, repair and replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear.
- Abuse or misuse, including but not solely limited to the failure to use this product for its normal purposes or in accordance with i. safe MOBILE GmbH instructions for usage and maintenance.
- Upgrading of software due to changes in network parameters.
- The product has been used in conjunction with accessories not approved by i.safe MOBILE GmbH for use with this product.
- Failure of the product arising from incorrect installation or use not consistent with technical or safety standards in current force, or failure to comply with Operating Manual and Safety Instructions.
- Accidents, force majeure or any cause beyond the control of i. safe MOBILE GmbH caused by but not limited to lightning, water, fire public disturbances and improper ventilation.
- Unauthorized modifications carried out for the product to comply with local or national technical standards in countries for which the i.safe MOBILE GmbH product was not originally designed.
- Damage of the battery caused by overcharging or failure to use in accordance with the specific instructions of care outlined in in the Operating Manual and Safety Instructions.
- Repairs performed by non-authorized service centres such as opening of the product by a non-authorized person.
- The model number, serial/IMEI number and product number on the product has been altered, deleted, removed or made illegible.
- The batteries are charged by other than i.safe MOBILE GmbH approved battery chargers.
- Any of the seals on the battery enclosure or cells are broken or show evidence of tampering.
- The product has been exposed to liquids/chemicals and/or extreme thermal conditions, moisture or humidity beyond the limits of the respective IP protection level.
5. i.safe MOBILE GmbH shall accept liability for any loss or damage arising from or in relation to the guarantee exclusively in accordance with Paragraph IV. of its General Terms & Conditions of Business.
6. The rights of the purchaser under the currently valid national legislation, i.e. the purchaser´s rights vis- a-vis the vendor derived from the contract of sale, as well as other statutory rights, are not affected by this guarantee.
7. Repaired or replaced products may include new and/or refurnished components and equipment.