I.SAFE MOBILE DEVICES OF SERIES IS330.X, IS530.X, IS655.X AND IS930.X ARE NOW PART OF THE ANDROID ENTERPRISE RECOMMENDED PROGRAM
We deliver a consistent set of features verified by Google™ with an elevated device baseline, increased security standards and enterprise-focused features and behaviors to meet your needs.
“Through this Google certification, i.safe MOBILE will continue to deliver the best possible technology and support to help enterprise customers everywhere achieve their digital transformation goals and enhance operational efficiency by meeting Google’s standards for security, productivity and flexibility“, Martin Haaf, CEO i.safe MOBILE.
Some of the Android Enterprise Recommended requirements include:
- Minimum hardware specifications for Android™ 7.0+ devices
- Delivery of Android security updates within 90 days of release from Google, for a minimum of five years
- Certified for ingress protection (IP64)
- Meeting strict requirements for harsh conditions and drop tests
- Support for bulk deployment of devices including Android zero-touch enrollment
- Support for at least one additional major OS release
Our i.safe MOBILE devices - smartphones and tablets -are included in the Android Enterprise Solutions Directory alongside other ruggedized devices built for the toughest work environments.
Google and Android are trademarks of Google LLC.